Alectra Utilities (formerly PowerStream) is an electricity distributor that is licensed and rate regulated by the Ontario Energy Board (OEB) under the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998.
Alectra Utilities' rates and services are regulated by the OEB, an independent provincial government agency. Alectra holds Electricity Distribution Licence No. ED-2016-0360.
Below are the most recent applications and submissions previously made by PowerStream.
- OEB Decision and Order
- OEB Notice of Application and Hearing (EN)
- OEB Notice of Application and Hearing (FR)
- 2017 OEB Decision and Order
- 2016 OEB Decision and Order
- Notice of Application and Public Hearing (EN)
- Notice of Application and Public Hearing (FR)
As the second largest electricity distributor in Ontario, Alectra Utilities actively participates in various industry consultations, including OEB proceedings, consultations with Electricity Distributors Association, Coalition of Large Distributors, Independent Electricity System Operator and other industry stakeholders.