UPDATE: We have now reached our maximum number of installations for the current phase of the REM pilot program. We have a wait list for customers who would be eligible for an installation in the event of cancelations. If you’d like to register now, you’ll be placed on our wait list and contacted as spots become available. All registrations will be booked on a first come, first served basis Thank you for your interest – you’ve helped make the launch of the REM pilot program a great success!
Alectra Utilities (formerly PowerStream) and Rogers are happy to introduce a new Residential Energy Management (REM) pilot program to residents living in the Alectra Utilities service territory. We’d like to invite you to participate in this exciting 10-month pilot program, offered at absolutely no cost to customers.
As a pilot participant, you’ll receive an advanced energy system to help you automate your home and better manage your electricity costs. Here’s how the system works:
- Automatically adjusts temperature, lights and small appliances to your preferences;
- Continuously learns and adapts to your routine and lifestyle;
- Accessible from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or touchpad;
- Provides insights on your energy use, compares usage to similar homes, and predicts your monthly bill savings.
As a pilot participant, you will receive a new thermostat, touchpad, 2 smart plugs, 2 door sensors and 2 motion sensors, installed by a certified technician, and yours to keep at the end of the pilot (a value of $800). The pilot also offers a number of exciting incentives for when you choose to conserve energy within your home.
- Visit the registration page to sign up for our wait list. You’ll be contacted when spaces become available.
- Call 1-844-481-2661 to register with a Customer Service Representative (available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.).